We have extensive experience in drilling large holes in concrete walls and slabs of new buildings, or a wide variety of other applications. We use our state-of-the-art core drilling equipment to provide precise, smooth and accurate large hole openings for projects of any size.
Large Hole Drilling
Large hole drilling is used for:
- Compressive strength testing for load bearing structural members
Small Hole Drilling
Our experienced operators provide quick, accurate and cost-effective drilling methods for concrete walls, vertical surfaces, overhead horizontal surfaces and sloped surfaces. Using a concrete core drill, our team has the capacity to achive a perfectly rounded small hole diameter of 3/8-inch to large diameter holes up to 60-inches.
These are a few benefits of calling us for small hole drilling:
- Precise accuracy
- Clean & economical method of creating a small hole in concrete
- Maintenance of structural integrity of surrounding areas
- Very efficient for use in small spaces
As an industry leader in deep drilling, we have the experience, expertise, equipment and skilled manpower to conduct deep, directional surface and underground core cuts. We are skilled at drilling to any depth no matter how difficult the conditions or surroundings.
With the use of both electric and hydraulic concrete drills, we can core drill holes from 3/8-inch to 60-inch diameter for deep drilling projects such as:
- Drainage systems for roads
- Ventilation systems for steam pipes, grating, and sewer piping
- Underground maintenance tunnels
- Dock walls
- Water treatment plants
- Box culverts
- Industrial plants
- Working with pile foundations embedded in rock