Cascade Concrete Sawing & Drilling, one of Western Washington’s premier concrete sawing and drilling companies, is now accepting applications for an Estimator position. This is a full-time position with excellent pay, benefits, and bonus potential.
This is a fast-paced business where multitasking is essential. A lot of your time will be spent in the office, on the road, at job sites, talking to existing and potential customers and managing projects. Teamwork is essential, whether it is in the office working with other estimators, the office staff, the dispatch team or in the field with our operators, contractors, homeowners, etc.
The requirements of an ideal estimator are:
- Minimum of 3 years construction industry experience.
- Previous experience as a construction estimator (concrete sawing and drilling preferably) or prior concrete sawing and drilling experience.
- Prior knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to navigate their way around a computer.
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to multitask
- Leadership skills
- Honesty and integrity with coworkers and customers.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Working knowledge of related trades.
- Flexibility for extended hours when needed.
This estimating position is directly responsible for:
- Generating revenue, bidding jobs, managing projects, resolving problems on the job site, compiling information for customer billings.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients along with ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Supervision of sub-contractors.
- Ensuring timely completion and profitability of projects.
- Regular contact with client throughout the project. You will be the primary contact for the customer throughout the duration of the project.
- Reading and interpreting paperwork, including plans, specifications, and purchase orders.
- Securing rental equipment when needed.
- Communicating questions, discrepancies and unusual or changes to jobsite conditions to customer and/or General Manager.
- Understand the scope of work to be done, change orders, etc. to dispatch and operators.
- Participate in pre-construction and jobsite meetings when needed.
- Request help when needed.
- Coordinate multiple projects at the same.
- Participate in and attend weekly sales meetings.
If you meet these requirements and are looking for a rewarding, position within a fast paced, growing business, please contact the General Manager at 253 872-7578 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auto mechanic duties and responsibilities:
- Examine trucks based on operator requests and/or concerns
- Perform basic maintenance including rotating tires, checking fluid levels, and changing oil
- Repair or replace worn parts and systems such as glow plugs, wheel bearings, brake pads, fuel systems, and sensors
- Test systems and individual parts to ensure proper working order and/or to evaluate degree of damage
- Follow checklists to ensure thorough examination of all parts and systems
- Identify mechanical and electrical problems with both computerized diagnostic equipment and the naked eye
- Determine appropriate repair measures based on research, peer to peer examination and past experience
- Perform repairs thoroughly and accurately
- Ensure operator satisfactions at all times
Auto mechanic requirements and qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience with electronic systems maintenance and repair preferred
- Experience in engine performance preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Certification in a related field from a vocational school a plus
- Schedule: monday–friday8-5 1 hour lunch
- $18 hour depending on experience
- Must be able to pass a ua and a background check and have a current driver’s license
- Medical, dental and 401k, vacation
Concrete Slab Saw / Core Drill Operator
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Possess a valid driver's license and provide current DMV driving record
- Able to work days, nights and weekends.
- Adhere to all Company, State and Federal safety rules and regulations
- Working knowledge of diamond tools: core drill and flat saw (gas, electric, hydraulic a +)
- Must have a minimum of two years’ core drilling, concrete sawing, cutting and/or removal experience.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong mechanical abilities
- Safety Oriented
- Willing to work hard
- Dependable and reliable
- Able to work as team member
- Career Oriented
- Willing to learn