Our precision wall sawing creates openings for doorways, windows, air conditioning and ventilation units and can be done in confined spaces where larger equipment can’t be used. Services include:
- Deep concrete cutting for walls up to 24 inches
- Fast concrete cutting that speeds up construction projects
- Precision concrete cutting, so fixtures fit properly
- Wall sawing in confined spaces
- Vertical and horizontal cuts for doorways, windows and more
- Wall sawing for steep surfaces
Exterior Slab Sawing
Also referred to as flat slab sawing, this is one of the most commonly-used diamond cutting methods. It is an efficient means of modifying concrete slabs and roadways. These saws are typically used to cut horizontal flat surfaces such as floor, bridge deck, asphalt and concrete pavement, or slab. Services include:
- Control joint cutting in newly poured concrete slabs
- Removal of damaged concrete and asphalt pavement sections
- Exterior utility installation, upgrades and repairs
- Demolition cutting for selective slab or wall removal
- Curb, gutter and sidewalk cuts for new driveway approaches
- French drains
- Bridge deck repair
- Highway and runway repair
- Patio and pool deck reconstruction, repair and pour back
- Architectural and decorative saw cutting of patterns
Wire sawing is the latest in concrete cutting technology and offers an accurate way to cut larger sections of concrete and steel. It can be done in confined spaces and there is basically no limit to the depth that can be cut. Plus, the noise level is reduced considerably over the use of conventional breaking methods.
When materials are too tough, too thick or too large for conventional cutting techniques or space is limited, wire sawing has become the substituted technique of choice.
Advantages of the Wire Saw:
- Allows for mass concrete removal without breakage while minimizing damage to structure
- Quieter concrete cutting
- Confined space wire sawing
- Unlimited concrete structure sawing
- Leaves a smooth cutting surface
- Cuts through heavy rebar & embedded steel
- No vibrations
Interior Slab Sawing
Electric and hydraulic saws are the ideal solution for indoor work areas with low ventilation. They also leave a minimal footprint on the environment. Electric slab saws allow Cascade Concrete Sawing & Drilling to provide our customers with cutting depths up to 24” deep.
Our 480 volt saws can run off of their own generator or be wired into a near by electrical panel. This is an important feature of our electric saws because of its’ ability to perform interior work efficiently and with high production, zero emissions and without infringing on the air quality of the work area.
Corner-cut sawing is useful for bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels and commercial uses, where overcuts aren’t practical or aesthetic because it ensures your trim and molding have a good fit to your walls. Without corner-cut sawing, outside corners will look uneven, but with it, you will have a beautiful result.
Advantages of corner-cut sawing:
- Provides a good fit for wall corners
- Gives a good flow to wood patterns
Residential Concrete Sawing
In the past, homes were constructed mostly of wood and a little concrete mainly for the footings and foundations.
Today, concrete is becoming a more and more common building material, commonly used for not only footings and foundations, but also in walls and slab flooring. That means remodeling jobs will often run into a concrete wall. Literally! We can help by safely removing the barrier to your dream project.
Residential Decorative Tile Sawing
Decorative tile sawing is an economical way to create tile looking floors out of normal concrete slab floors, which can then be stained or left natural. Cascades sawing technicians can cut almost any pattern and give your floors a fresh new look!
During a construction project, you’re pressed for time. Let our demolition specialists demolish and remove any concrete or asphalt left after we cut it.
We offer full-service demolition with each residential or commercial project. We will cut the asphalt/concrete from your building, slab, wall or driveway and haul it away for an additional charge.
Advantages of our demolition services:
- Saves you time and money
- Safe and fast concrete removal
- Allows your workers to focus on other projects
- Provides a clean and safe work area
Cracks, uneven areas where two pours meet and crumbling concrete surfaces don’t get better with time. Chances are that you are probably having a problem with a raised sidewalk, driveway or other concrete slab with uneven or rough surfaces.
Cascade Concrete Sawing & Drilling offers 100% dustless concrete grinding services using highly-specialized tools, which is one of the quickest ways to level your concrete floor imperfections on warehouse slabs, commercial buildings, building complexes as well as walkways to eliminate tripping hazards.
Cascade understands these liability issues. We will work with you to grind down high spots and uneven edges with minimum disruptions.